Saturday, February 16, 2013

Melbourne shops

When on a visit to Melbourne I do enjoy going to several shops...if I can manage it.
My favourite quilting one is Amitie as is somewhat obvious on this blog.
I came across a couple of  special ones last year at Easter in the middle of town up  some lots of stairs (altho I think there might be a lift too).
I happened on l'uccello.  Lots of beautiful things.
It was just next to Buttonmania (lots of buttons!)

Address;
The Nicholas Building
37 Swanston Street
2nd Floor
Melbourne 3000

I'm really not sure why these popped into my head tonight.  I spent a fair bit of time today at the destash market at Marrickville Townhall .  Destashing was the name of the game last year but this year I did a bit of restashing (like I need to!!)...and catching up with my world of craft friends. 

It was a lovely market & a good excuse to let the rest of the fam look after themselves for a while.


....no picture but maybe later......
Here we go photo as promised!  Treasure from the destash!




1 comment:

  1. Lovely to hear from you, Belinda, thank you
    Great to have the address for l'uccello and buttonmania - will definitely visit soon!

    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete